Why get an appraisal?...
- We offer a unique service created to establish current market values of horses for purposes such as: sales; donations; purchases; insurance claims and policies; and litigation for both private owners and insurance companies.
- Serving Horsemen from coast-to-coast.
- We have 30+ years experience with breeding, raising, training and showing horses.
- Every horse appraisal is done by a Certified Member of the American Society of Equine Appraisers (ASEA).
- We conduct business in accordance with the guidelines contained in the USPAP, IRS and the ASEA Code of Ethics.
- We are the Horse Value Experts.
Here is a list of factors that affect your horse's value.
- Background Pedigree
- Show Record
- Awards and Prize Values
- Offspring Records
- Physical traits such as health, age and confirmation
- Breed and type characteristics
- Statements from trainers and vets are helpful
- Also, certificates of pedigree
At some point in a horse owners life, situations may occur that are unforeseen and require you to prove the value of your horse. It is a typically unknown fact, that when donating or gifting a horse, in excess of $5000, a certified equine appraisal is required. This is when you need a professional horse appraiser who is compassionate and can advise you of the proper process and procedures.
Who uses these appraisals?...
- Breed Associations
- Charitable Organizations
- Divorce and Estate Settlements
- Estate Planners
- Expert Witnesses
- Family Trusts
- Insurance Appraisals
- Purchases and Sales
- Tax Planning
What types and disciplines of horses does EquineUnlimited usually appraise?
Quarter Horses, Palominos, Paints, Pintos, Arabians, Appaloosas, Miniatures, Mules, Drafts, Warmbloods, Thoroughbreds, Gaited Horses, Fresians, Andulusians, Aztecas, though we have worked with almost every breed. We work with all disciplines; Western, English, Endurance, Carriage, Cutting, Reining, Hunters / Jumpers, Polo, Rodeo, Dressage, Barrel Racing, Thoroughbred Racing and Quarter Horse Racing. If we don't specialize in your breed or discipline, we can certainly recommend a Certified Equine Appraiser that does.
Contact us for a free quote today so we can discuss your needs.
24 Hour Phone: (760) 828.7187